texts to punkie - not sent

top tenner - Rock, 
Rebel Rebel
DavidBowie the Original GendrBendr
 [fav lyrics]
>You've got your mother in a whirl
>She's not sure if you're a boy or girl..
>Rebel Rebel you've torn your dress
> your face is a mess
> Hot tramp I love you so.

~~~~~
hmm ... the photos i took of Stormy yesterday around the magic hour...
my camera was set to Video!
   I am not a smart man.. 

Turns out, most of 'em came out pretty good cuz the floweres need to be seen dancing in the breeze. most are 3 second shorts - A Happy Accident! as Bob would say.
So I'll be sending you some shorts...
~~~~~
the texts seem to cover Rita's attempt to be accepted into a confectionery school. but she keeps getting "prefab"  texts.

Tell Rita to call me tomorrow. 
after noon. I'll help her.

here's my translation. let me know how i did. really.
~~
Родителям Данкана хотя бы испекла торт?
Да и печь стала меньше в последнее время 
Она говорила что там цена конская
Опять смску прислали из этой школы кондитеров кажется
~~
 Did Duncan's parents at least bake a cake?
  Yes, and the oven is smaller now.
She said wtf? I'd rather buy a horse!
  Again, it looks like the pastry school replied with an auto-generated text.

~ that one about the horse stumped me.  a figure of speech?
 ~~~
tell Rita to call me tomorrow around 1pm yt.
~~~~~
when you were one, and we lived in Sanford, NC, we would watch Clifford the Big Red Dog together.


~~~~~
save this doc please



~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfonso Checa (1914-1978) Renowned Luther, Baza, Spain

Pet Cemetery - Strange Deaths in Louisiana Swamps

Where is the Crossroads?