Skip to main content

C.O.R.E. in Chalmette - Therapists

LPC NCC
Social Worker at; CORE: Louisiana Counseling & Recovery Center
in Chalmette (ie she works for St Bernard)
Office:
306 West Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043
(504) 553-3917
$100/hr  - BCBS accepted 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LPC LOOS assured me that anything said during my "assessment for diversion" meeting was confidential. 
   . So I admitted that I smoked weed semi-regularly.
A week later I received a formal email &  letter with her decision for diversion.
    Ms Loos drafted a formal letter with details of our private assessment decision.
    In the letter, She stated that diversion was NOT recommend due to my usage of weed.
    She emailed the letter to her supervisor who forwarded it to the assistant DA.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/megan-loos-chalmette-la/7496 MEGAN LOOS also emailed this letter  to the assistant DA!

This letter to the assistant DA by Ms.
Loos LPC was deceitful, unethical, containing multiple discrepancies was a judge & jury trial. Throughout the interview, she blatantly flirted with me (she quite attractive), battered her eyelashes, lauhted a lot, disclosed  private information about herself, and lured me in pver a course of 3 hours.
   Then Ms. Loose broke "counselor-client confidentialy when she disclosed my answers to certain questions to her boss, and the DA.

Warning;
Do not disclose any unlawful activities to Megan Loos LPC, Chalmette, Louisiana.
   She's very attractive and alluring - don't look at her. don't laugh. deny everything.
    Otherwise, Ms Loose will inform the DA.
---
J.F. Sebastian
J.F.Sebastian@tyrellCorp.com
51RT8.381Lm5T.360071LO.70043
     One Hopes For The Best. 
One Perseveres. 
One Reevaluates Constantly. 
One will miss the Love of a Lifetime if one doesn't.
    One may have only one chance to see a unicorn.
Priss: "We've got a lot in common. Similar problems. 
J.F. Sebastian: "Accelerated decrepitude."
   LPC LOOS assured me that anything said during my "assessment for diversion" meeting was confidential. 
   So I admitted that I smoked weed semi-regularly.
A week later I received a formal email &  letter with her decision for diversion.
    Ms Loos drafted a formal letter with details of our PRIVATE assessment decision.
    In the letter, She stated that diversion was NOT recommend due to my usage of weed.
    She emailed the letter to her SUPERVISOR who forwarded it to the ASSISTANT DA.
   MEGAN LOOS also emailed this letter  to the assistant DA!
 The letter was deceitful, unethical, containing multiple discrepancies was a judge & jury trial. Throughout the interview, she blatantly flirted with me (she quite attractive), battered her eyelashes, laughted a lot, disclosed  private information about herself, and lured me in over the course of 3 hours.
   Then Ms. Loose broke "counselor-client confidentialy when she disclosed my answers to certain questions to her boss, and the DA.

Warning;
Do not disclose any unlawful activities to Megan Loos LPC, Chalmette, Louisiana.
   She's very attractive and alluring - don't look at her. don't laugh. deny everything.
    Otherwise, Ms Loose will inform the DA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally from Chicago

Qualifications

  • School: Loyola University New Orleans
  • Year Graduated: 2015
  • License and State: 6481 Louisiana
Has family in Houma
Has depression, anxiety, & ADD
Gets meds at walgreens.

Former non profit for NOLA homeless.
In 2020 non profit was cut off from state & fed funding.
Found work in Chalmette with CORE.
Has kid. 
Single.
Likes:
Star Trek all
Tim Burton - esp N:mare b4 Christmas.
Dr Who
Hitchhikers Guide
Has a pet dragon lizard.
Tattoo in black script on right wrist (covering a scar?)

Likes Orange.
Likes to laugh
Danny Elfman
Edward Scissorhands
Black & orange nails Except one on each hand - solid black.

Hasn't seen Firefly.

She really likes me.
She can't see me or she'll lose job and support for child.

J.F. Sebastian
J.F.Sebastian@tyrellCorp.com
51RT8.381Lm5T.360071LO.70043

One Hopes For The Best. 
One Perseveres. 
One Reevaluates Constantly. 
One will miss the Love of a Lifetime if one doesn't.
One may have only one chance to see a unicorn.

Priss, "We've got a lot in common. Similar problems. Accelerated decrepitude.

-----------------------


Offers video and phone sessions


306 West Judge Perez Drive
Chalmette, LA 70043
(504) 553-3917
.
Therapy is hard. 
The fact that you are looking for a therapist now, in this moment, is amazing. 
It means that something has got to change. 
That change may be
    wanting to lessen anxiety symptoms,
    figuring out how to organize your ADHD, 
   Understanding why you keep making the same poor choices, 
    or finding the motivation to just get out of bed. 

You may not even know what's wrong in the first place, or if there IS anything wrong. 

And that's where I come in
I view therapy as a safe place to unload all the things you've been carrying around. 
Many of those things are tangled, broken and unrecognizable. 

My job is to help you untangle all those things
You get to pick the things we talk about, the things you don't want to talk about, the things you want to fix and the things you need help throwing out.

Therapy is hard, because change is hard.
 I am happy to set up a free consultation with you to see if we can work together on untangling your stuff. If not, I will help you find the best place to fit your needs.

Finances

  • Cost per Session: $80 - $100
Pay By: Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
Currently I am not accepting insurance. I take cash, debit/credit card, checks or Venmo. Payment is due at the beginning of session.
Email me or call (504) 553-3917 with questions.

Qualifications

  • School: Loyola University New Orleans
  • Year Graduated: 2015
  • License and State: 6481 Louisiana

Additional Credentials

  • Degree: Northwestern State University / Master of Science, Clinical Psychology
  • 2012
  • License No. and State: 633239 National Board of Certified Counselors
Specialties
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Coping Skills
  • Behavioral Issues
Issues
  • ADHD
  • Addiction
  • Anger Management
  • Anxiety
  • Chronic Relapse
  • Depression
  • Drug Abuse
  • Dual Diagnosis
  • Self Esteem
  • Stress
  • Substance Use
  • Trauma and PTSD

Client Focus

Age
  • Elders (65+)
  • Adults

Treatment Approach

Types of Therapy
Modality
  • Individuals
  • Group

Nearby Areas

This location is easily accessible from:

 --------------_---
Megan Loos, LPC, NCC, Licensed Professional Counselor in chalmette, LA

Megan Loos (She/Her)

LPC, NCC

Hello to all viewing this! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor that has worked everywhere and seen everything.

Licensed Professional Counselor in chalmette, LA

SERVICES
  • Individual
  • Couples
  • Group

About My Clients

If you are viewing this page. that means you are ready to make a change- (congratulations!) - and those are the individuals I work best with. The change needed in your life can be from internal motivation, such as wanting to finally find ways to decrease your stress, or from external motivation, such as your partner or family members "heavily suggesting" you go to counseling. The fact is that you have motivation, and that's wonderful.

My Background and Approach

I am an LPC and NCC and have worked in a wide variety of settings, from jails to courts to large agencies to my current small practice in St. Bernard Parish. I've seen it all, and know that not all strategies are one-size-fits-all. I consider you the expert on your own life and on your own goals - I'm here to just help you figure out how to achieve those goals. I have training and experience in CBT, ACT, Motivational Interviewing, Family Systems and Narrative Therapy. If you are not sure what those techniques are, that's totally fine! It just means that I am flexible in how I approach issues. If something isn't working for you, together we can find something that will.

My Personal Beliefs and Interests

I believe the world would be a much healthier place if everyone put empathy and compassion before power and profit.

I believe that people should not be judged by the mistake they make, but what they do after to fix it

I believe everyone could be better, and being able to admit that about yourself is one of the most courageous things you can do.

At A Glance

  • Experience: 5 years of practice
  • Languages: English
  • Rate: $80 - 100/session

Info

 5046564325 Email Megan
306 W. Judge Perez Dr
chalmette, LA 70043

Contact Megan

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfonso Checa (1914-1978) Renowned Luther, Baza, Spain

FILM - The Best

slide guitar