email to Scott about soldering iron

Hey Scott,
I'm having trouble finding a reliable sordering iron.
I need one that will:
1. Last more than 5 years (instead of 5 months)
And
2. Have a dedicated setting for delicate circuit-board stuff, inside my guitars, pedals, and amps.
3. Have a wide-open setting for when I want to melt rock , I think it's around 4,100 Kelvin.
What would kind of iron would you get if money were no option ( due to the frustrations I've had with those fuckers over the last 30 years. Fuck this China shit. I don't mind paying more. At all)
What's the Mercedes of soldering irons that will be the last one I ever have to buy.
I understand that fine machines still cost money due to scheduled maintenance, and I'm okay with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfonso Checa (1914-1978) Renowned Luther, Baza, Spain

Pet Cemetery - Strange Deaths in Louisiana Swamps

Where is the Crossroads?